Re: separator/seperator Re: About XHTML 2.0

How? And then why?

Images, sub-documents, flash media and form elements are all content
and they can't be represented by non-markup. That an the content that
is separator can be represented multiple ways and if you don't turn it
into markup then you can't change its look or how it's presented
aurally.

Orion Adrian