Re: separator/seperator

From: Jens Meiert <jens.meiert@erde3.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 10:57:36 +0200 (MEST)
To: Anne van Kesteren <fora@annevankesteren.nl>
Cc: www-html@w3.org

> > The main issue I see refers to styling and formatting: If you have
> > got no such "separator" element, it is more difficult to create
> > visual separations.
>
> As mentioned before, and it might be wise to repeat it here, styling
> should never be considered an argument for a semantic element.

ACK, that's why I talked about somewhat "putting the cart before the horse".
But, styling considerations /might/ offer another perspective, and in this
case, these considerations reveal two different kinds of separation which
might /both/ be useful. Thus, I do not refuse "sep".

--
Jens Meiert
Information Architect

http://meiert.com/