XHTML 2.0 suggestion

From: Michael Newton <miken32@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 00:05:55 +0000
To: www-html@w3.org

Something I would really like to see is an equivalent of the table's
'summary' attribute (soon to be an element) that can be used for
lists.  It looks like the current draft of XHTML 2 has a 'label'
element, but an element or attribute designed for a longer
description, rather than a simple label would be great.
Unfortunately, I know this standard probably won't get adopted for
another 5 years, but it would be a nice thing to be able to eventually
use.

Michael Newton