Re: Wrapping paragraph text around blocks

From: Barry <wassercrats@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 13:38:43 -0500
To: "Anne van Kesteren" <fora@annevankesteren.nl>
Cc: <www-html@w3.org>

I wouldn't mind my list being considered part of the paragraph it's in,
since the paragraph refers to the data represented by the list, but it
should be treated as a separate part of the paragraph. But maybe it should
be CSS because then you could properly use that style even if there's no
semantic link to the paragraph.