Re: <tabgroup> and <tab>

Thanks for your suggestion.

In fact there are already facilities to support this use case in XHTML2,
using <switch> and <case> from XForms. Watch for a second installment of
XForms for HTML Authors*, which will handle this case.

* part 1 is at:
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/2003/xforms-for-html-authors.html

Best wishes,

Steven Pemberton