RE: XHTML Modularization and Tables...

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 23:19:53 +0100
To: "'David Woolley'" <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>, <www-html@w3.org>

Or maybe 'old really complex standard doesn't take off until it gets
simplified, so becoming useable by more people, thus creating a new basis of
understanding onto which can then be layered some of the more complex things
from the original standard that no-one used'.

:)

Mark Birbeck
CEO
x-port.net Ltd.