Re: Relaxed - new HTML validation service based on RELAX NG + Schematron

Jirka Kosek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> at the URL: http://badame.vse.cz/validator/
>
> there is available a new validating service which is able to catch
> much more errors than W3C validator. Author of this service is my
> student Petr Nalevka.

Your validator seems to have a few problems... Validating my URL
http://www.album.co.nz/ gives the following several times:

> ERROR line 26 column 51 unexpected attribute "clear"

There attribute "clear" is not used at all within my document.

It also gives:

> ERROR  line 26 schematron: WCAG 1.0 Checkpoint 12.4 (Priority 2) Do
> associate labels explicitly with their controls. (@type = 'text' and
>  (not(parent::html:label) or not(parent::html:label[@for]) or
> not(@id)))

and:

> ERROR line 26 schematron: WCAG 1.0 Checkpoint 12.4 (Priority 2)
> Label's for attribute needs to equal to input's id attribute. "
> l_email " != " " (@type = 'text' and (string(parent::html:label/@for)
>  != string(@id)))

All form controls on the page, with the exception of HIDDEN and SUBMIT
controls, have labels explicitly associated with them.

Jasper