Re: "style" question - Lists inside paragraphs

On 19 Jul, Stephen Brooks wrote:

 Suppose I want to write some things:

<ol>
 <li>One</li>
 <li>Two</li>
 <li>Three</li>
 </ol>

 &hellip; in a paragraph, like I just did.  How should I do that in (X)HTML?

> _perhaps_ a <div> with an <ol> nested inside.  But grammatically this
> seems a shame as it's really still a paragraph.

  Two paragraphs with an ordered list inbetween. Most definitions of a
  paragraph I've ever heard of does not include ordered lists.

  In XHTML 2, it has been suggested that paragraphs can contain ... many
  things which are not usually considered paragraphs. It is my hope that
  this will be corrected soon.

   [+46] 0708 557 905