Re: code and blockcode

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 21:47:40 +0200
To: "Mark Birbeck" <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
Cc: <www-html@w3.org>

* Mark Birbeck wrote:
>I guess not, but I don't follow what you are getting at.

Try to prove that http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2004/xhtml-faq#xmlspace is
correct and that it is possible to come up with a usable DTD for XHTML
2.0. Tim Bray disagrees with the former and Masayasu Ishikawa with the
latter. Yet the HTML Working Group insists on both. So either the HTML
Working Group is wrong and it took major effort to convince them (which
is "what I am getting at") or you succeed which would be a very good
thing since the HTML Working Group has to resolve both issues anyway.