Re: name attribute deprecated in XHTML

Well....  It says it is "deprecated" and will be removed.  In fact, it
was then removed in XHTML 1.1.  You should only use the name attribute
on these elements in your XHTML 1.0 documents if you are serving those
documents up as text/html and are trying to ensure that your documents
are backward compatible to HTML 4 browsers.  See Appendix C of XHTML 1
for more information
(http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/REC-xhtml1-20020801/+ACM-guidelines)

--
Shane P. McCarron                          Phone: +ACs-1 763 786-8160 x120
Managing Director                            Fax: +ACs-1 763 786-8180