XHTML modularization - when will it be ready?

From: <tom.kirkpatrick@virusbtn.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:31:29 +0000
To: www-html@w3.org

This is my first post here so forgive me if this is the wrong place to be
asking...

I'm eagerly awaiting the final recomendation of the modular XHTML Schemas.
I have been trying to play with what has already been done, but I am
finding that there are some errors which prevent XML-Spy from loading in
all the schemas correctly - resulting in me not being able to do what I
want to do (which is to use the schema modules within my own schemas to
provide standard XHTML formatting methods).

So when is this recomendation likely to become final?

am I looking at a few months, or a few years!?

--
Tom David Kirkpatrick
Virus Bulletin Web Developer, Virus Bulletin

Tel: +44 1235 555139
Web: www.virusbtn.com