dedicated markup for the personal or professional name?

From: Luca Mascaro .info <info@lucamascaro.info>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 01:48:35 +0000
To: <www-style@w3.org>, <www-html@w3.org>

Hello

I'm sorry for my very bad english.

My thought is about the mark of the name in a document. A correctly mark
with a <span lang="xx">name</span> of all the personal or company name in a
document helps the translating engine in our work, but don't help the search
engine in finding a person or a company.

In XHTML we mark the acronym, the abbreviation whit a dedicated markup but
often the name of the company are acronym. I wondered if is correct to have
one dedicated markup for the personal or professional names?

I hope that you will understand what I mean :)

Best regards

Luca Mascaro
http://www.phiware.ch