From: Jim Ley <jim@jibbering.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 11:17:17 -0000
To: www-html@w3.org

"Jesper Tverskov" <jesper.tverskov@mail.tele.dk> wrote in message
> I consider the above statement for not relevant. I have been serving
> XHTML 1.1 as xml to Google for almost two months now, and Google is in
> love with my web pages.

You provide some rather poor content negotiation (you believe Accept:
application/xhtml+xml;q=0  means that the client accepts xhtml) but you do
provide enough such that google doesn't see your pages server as
application/xhtml+xml - they get it as text/html.

So quite how you're drawing from this a conclusion that google likes your
XML served content is a stretch when it can never see it.