Re: XHTML as XML

"Jesper Tverskov" <jesper.tverskov@mail.tele.dk> wrote in message
news:000001c50f5a$17cb9b60$440bc650@tversdatg7y7vv...
> I consider the above statement for not relevant. I have been serving
> XHTML 1.1 as xml to Google for almost two months now, and Google is in
> love with my web pages.

You provide some rather poor content negotiation (you believe Accept:
application/xhtml+xml;q=0  means that the client accepts xhtml) but you do
provide enough such that google doesn't see your pages server as
application/xhtml+xml - they get it as text/html.

So quite how you're drawing from this a conclusion that google likes your
XML served content is a stretch when it can never see it.

Jim.