Re: <spoiler> element

I wouldn't care about having to add the XLink attributes either (I tend
to do a lot of copy/pasting if I have to use the same tags/attributes
over and over again); I'm referring to those out there who don't
understand why HTML is even being converted to XHTML (and there were a
lot of them in the HTML class I just took) and would definitely balk at
having to write xlink:type="simple" every time they would have to create
a link.  That's not even mentioning the number of such websites that
claim to be XHTML but lack both the XML prolog and the xmlns attribute.
The former there is a good reason for forgetting, but why forget the latter?

It seems to me there's currently an understanding issue when it comes to
XML Namespaces.

--
http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/ - Get Firefox!
http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/ - Reclaim Your Inbox!