Re: [Structure Module] Renaming the <html> element to more semantic name

On Wed, 7 Dec 2005, Anne van Kesteren wrote:

> And there are many more issues which I'm all saving up for when it
> reaches last call.

While it is a good idea to keep track of all issues one has raised, I
strongly recommend mailing the issues upon finding them and not waiting
for last call. As an editor, I find there's nothing worse than spending
three years working on something and then having the fundamental design
criticised at the very last stage.

Having said that, if at last call your issues have not been raised, do
raise them again -- W3C working groups must respond to all issues at the
last call stage in a formal response before proceeding to the next stage,
and it is good to get the objections documented.