XHTML2: Proposal for total separation of semantics from structure

From: Junk Account <avoid.spam.account@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 08:10:11 +0000
To: www-html@w3.org

Hello

In the beggining, we mixed everything.
Then we separated content from presentation.
But we still mix structure with semantic meaning.

I propose to separate them as well.

XHTML2 breaks backwards compatibility, and is a major move.
If this proposal is perceived as desirable, then the moment is now.

Much could be said.
But I find more sensible to wait for a first round of comments.

Fernando Franco
(which is teoriadetodo, if you happen to write to gmail)