Re: 1 webpage != 1 document

From: Orion Adrian <orion.adrian@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 20:07:20 -0400
To: www-html@w3.org

I agree with David Wooley on pretty much all his points. What I don't
like is what he mentions below:

> Note that XHTML 2 acknowledges that the use of mixed navigation and content
> is endemic and has a navigation list element to bracket off the navigation
> information.

To me this is like saying that since it wasn't done right in the first
place, the Working Group is pushing an improvement to the workaround
as opposed to fixing link-based navigation or at a minimum expecting
browser vendors to do something with the information.

--

Orion Adrian