Re: Tag / element question

From: Orion Adrian <orion.adrian@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 17:57:44 +0000
To: www-html@w3.org

I think there was a proposal awhile ago about something like this
actually. Honestly I don't remember.

I see a need for tf but as something different. I want a table
funciton. I think it would be very useful to have something like a tf
tag and then be able to specify a semantic class for it.
E.g. sum, average, minimum, maximum, etc.

Then I could easily include important semantic information that may
not be clear in the actual text of the table.

Orion Adrian