Re: [newsml] Labels

The first approach of (text="......") sound interesting. But (mode=rich)
makes complex, I think.

By the way I realized there are 2 meanings of word "content" on recent
emails.

1) The meaning of "content" in NewsML1 is: all kind of stuff that includes
representations.  So NewsML1 user used to create another NewsComponent for
enriched headline and put it into DataContent.  I and maybe many of the
people who do not wanted enriched label (newsline) thought this.

2) The meaning of "content" in Misha's email is: general meaning of content.
Thus Misha wants to insert enriched headline into label (newslines).

Is that mean the concept of NewsML2 goes to other way?

The problem of complex comes from nested NewsComponent will be solved by new
mechanism.  Then I think 1) is easy to handle enriched headline.

Takahiro Fujiwara

EAST Co., Ltd. Japan

IPTC Member