Re: Printing html page with tables

On 22 Mar 2004, at 12:53, mgoujon@comite-peches.fr wrote:
> I would like to know if there is a way (html table attribute) to avoid
> splitting of a one-cell table while printing.

www-html is a public mailing list intended to be used for technical
discussion among those interested in enhancing the Hypertext Markup
Language (HTML) or building systems that support HTML, not for HOWTO
style questions. Please direct your questions to a more appropriate
forum (such as the comp.infosystems.www.authoring.* series of
newsgroups, available through your usual nntp server or
<http://groups.google.com/>.

One cell tables do not exist unless the markup is being abused:
http://www.allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?Tableless_layouts

This type of functionality (presentation) is the realm of CSS, not
HTML. http://w3.org/TR/CSS2/

--
David Dorward
      <http://dorward.me.uk/>