From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 08:05:34 -0400
Cc: www-html@w3.org
To: "Anne van Kesteren (fora)" <fora@annevankesteren.nl>
Hi Anne,

Le 26 juil. 2004, à 08:59, Anne van Kesteren (fora) a écrit :
> Currently, there is no way to describe the language of either the
> CITE[1] or TITLE[2] attribute. (Maybe even CITETYPE should be an
> optional attribute.)

it's even a bit tricker than that. I'll give you an example.

	A picture with a graffiti in French “J'aime les filles”, a Web site
with the content in English.

	alt="graffiti on a brick wall written J'aime les filles"/>

How a vocal browser is supposed to read that. :) or should I write this?

	alt="graffiti on a brick wall written in French: 'I love girls' "/>

for titlelang what's happenning if you need more than one title in
different languages.

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***