knowledge

From: Suckerbill <hdmclean@pbol.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 22:34:23 -0600
To: <www-html@w3.org>

Hello There;

Isn't it amazing - How the Old and New Bible -- Will join together -- In the Holy Bible -
( Aurthorized or James Version ) You can see -- In the middle of the page -- It has every thing set up -
Right There.

It is all set up -- ( But How Was It Set Up?) I believe it was by Paul --
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ephesians 3:3
How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery, as I wrote afore in few words;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(( as I wrote afore in few words; )) ? - In the middle of the page -- is that not -- wrote afore in few words?

The way the Old and New Bible -- Will join together -- Nobody could do that except -- God Almighty.

We know at the end time -- The Jews and Christians -- Will join together.
What could be better than - By Joining Together - The Word of God - Old and New Bible Together?

Ephesians 3:4
Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ,

1 Corinthians 4:1
Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God.

Ephesians 6:19
And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

Harold Dean McLean