RE: noscript inside p

From: Ernest Cline <ernestcline@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 14:39:51 -0500
To: "Greg Willits" <willitsg@pacbell.net>, www-html@w3.org

Actually it does makes sense in a weird way.

<script> is an Inline element and thus can be placed inside of <p>
while <noscript> is a Block element  and cannot be placed inside
a <p>.  I'll grant that it doesn't make much sense for <script>
and <noscript> to not be interchangeable but the simple fact is
that in HTML4/XHTML1 they aren't.