[off topic] Apologies

From: Martin E <espmartin@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 08:55:13 -0800
To: <www-html@w3.org>

Hello List,

I would like to make an [off topic] apology to list members
for being a bit over_the_top regarding the spoofed spam/virus
attached msg's we have been receiving.

Re-reading my own posts, I can see an emotional /tinge/ to them,
and for that, I apologize. As a System Admin, I have
been responsible for protecting  company data and hardware from
virus/worms/spam - and I have really grown to _hate_ them :~)

Martin /take a deep breath/ E.