[META] Being taken off list once a day due to third party spam.

From: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 20:55:07 +0000 (GMT)
To: www-html@w3.org

Is anyone else having the same problem as me with this list, namely
being taken off it every day because the large amount of spam on the
list is causing ones quota of bounces for the day to be exceeded.
My ISP is rejecting spam in the SMTP transaction and frink at W3C
is then bouncing it to the list manager, which is taking me off the
list.

It's getting very annoying.  The auto-unssubscribe feature needs to be
disabled or have its threshold offset by each spam that gets onto the
list.