Style Attribute Included Twice

From: Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@iinet.net.au>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 13:04:11 +1100
To: W3C HTML List <www-html@w3.org>

Hi,
   I couldn't find this in the archives, but is there a reason that the
same definition of the style attribute is included in two different
sections of the current XHTML 2 draft?  It appears in section "6.9.
Style Attribute Collection" [1] and also section "17. XHTML Style
Attribute Module" [2].  It seems to be completely redundant, so I think
it should be removed from either one of the sections.  However, as
several previous posts that I did find indicated, it has no semantic
value, only presentational, so it could just be removed entirely from
both sections.

CYA
...Lachy!

[1]