Multiple actions for forms

From: Jason Henning <bb@thehennings.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 03:17:09 -0500
To: <www-html@w3.org>

It would be nice if forms could have more than one action. For instance,
I'm doing site with a shopping cart. The shopper can pre pay their order
through paypal or they can pay when they pick up the order. I collect
identical information regardless. Here's how I would like my form to
work:

<form>
   Your Name <input type='text' name='name'>
   Your email address <input type='text' name='eaddy'>
   Your phone number <input type='text' name='phone'>

   <input type='submit' value='Pay at pick up' action='send_order.php'
method='post'>
   <input type='submit' value='Send order to PayPal'
action='http://paypal.com' method='post'>
   <input type='reset'>

</form>

Just a thought...