Re: XHTML attributes and namespace, clarification needed

Robin Berjon wrote:

> No, that would be terrible. They should simply never be in a namespace.
> XHTML M12N has some provisions for XHTML attributes to become available
> to other vocabularies, but it's not automatic.

Well. Then it means that between attributes {}"foo" and {xhtml}"foo" applying
to element {xhtml}bar, the one {xhtml} user agents should deal with is the one
with no namespace. Please allow me to find a little bit incoherent, to say the
least...

Can you please explain me why attributes applying to XHTML elements have
to have no namespace ? Giving them a namespace is not a blocker for other
vocabularies since it's possible to build an RNG schema defining only
attributes.

</Daniel>