Re: complexity

From: <olafBuddenhagen@web.de>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 00:11:27 +0200
To: www-html@w3.org
Cc: www-qa@w3.org

Hi,

On Tue, Apr 13, 2004 at 11:57:18AM -0400, Karl Dubost wrote:

> What makes a good specification is a work, we are trying to nail down
> for a while in the QA Activity. It's not something easy to answer, and
> I wish we had an answer.

Well, things aren't really that complicated. I do not think there is
something fundametally wrong with the way W3C works. (At least in regard
to the issue I am addressing.) The problem is actually nothing more than
a lack of awareness, I believe.

If those active in the working groups would start to consider not only
whether something is theoretically possible and nice, but also what its
implementaion cost is, this would probably suffice to solve the
complexity problems.

-antrik-