Re: link html to my web site

From: David Dorward <david@dorward.me.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 09:45:42 +0100
Cc: <www-html@w3.org>
To: "Lynda Keyes" <lkeyes31@hotmail.com>

On 15 Apr 2004, at 02:01, Lynda Keyes wrote:

> How do I place another web site's  html link to my website?

First you get permission from the copyright holder, then you go to View
 > Source[1] and copy and paste the code to your editor.

There are other techniques, but I will not go into detail as this is
not the appropriate forum for this type of query.

	www-html is a public mailing list intended to be used
	for technical discussion among those interested in enhancing
	the Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) or building systems
	that support HTML.
- http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html/

Try <news:comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html>,
<http://groups.google.com/groups?