Re: [Fwd: Re: Why bother using DTDs?]

From: Alan Plum <ashmodai@mushroom-cloud.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 19:19:51 +0200
To: www-html@w3.org

Ian Hickson wrote:

> On Mon, 5 Apr 2004, Alan Plum wrote:
>
>>Ian asked me to forward his reply too...
>

> Er, no I didn't.

My bad. I corrected that in the second forwarded message.
My junk filter caught Orion's first mail, so I only got the "Resend to
www-html please" one and didn't notice the sender was not you.

> If I had replied to the www-html list, I would have said
> "That question is off-topic for this mailing list, which is for the
> discussion of the future of HTML" instead of "Ask the Schema group".

Uhm, well, this partially is an (X)HTML related problem although its
main focus is more general. Anyway.
Could you please direct me to a more apropriate mailing list? I can't
fire up a browser right now, but I'll check out the W3C lists asap.

-Alan