From: Wingnut [mailto:wingnut@winternet.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 11:05 AM
To: www-html@w3.org
Subject: Goodbye OBJECT, hello EOLAS?

Ok, I know nobody really wanted to start this thread... but its probably
time.  The Eolas/UC ruling against M$ has me reasonably concerned about
the future of plugins, applets, and object tags.  I think I read
somewhere.. that the big dogs did a PAG-fest at the Macromedia Bar &
Grill.  Anyone hear anything about what transpired there?  Other comments?