OT: Possible mailing list issues

From: Andy Holmes <aholmes84@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 14:42:44 -0700
To: www-html@w3.org

Sorry for the off-topic question, but I'm wondering if conversation has
died lately or if my ISP is still returning mass amounts of mail under
suspicion of it having the "sobig" virus?

I was removed from the mailing list a while back because my ISP was
returning too much mail, so I waited awhile for the smoke to clear and
re-subscribed. Unfortunately I have no way of telling if my ISP is
refusing mail or not. If it is I'll unsubscribe and give them a phone call.

-Andy