Re: XHTML 2.0 <datetime> element proposal

From: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 07:37:45 +0000 (GMT)
To: www-html@w3.org

>  <freq>88.5mHz</freq>

I think the example demonstrates why a frequency or units element may
be of little value.  Whilst I can't be completely sure of to what your
88 milli-hertz refers, I suspect it is a typo for 88.5MHz as the frequency
of a VHF broadcast station.  Incorrect units for frequencies and
storages sizes (milli-bits) are spreading out of marketing literature
even to people who should know better.