Re: XHTML 2.0 <datetime> element proposal

From: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 22:03:14 +0000 (GMT)
To: www-html@w3.org

> boolean dst attribute, for Day Light Savings.

Daylight saving time isn't boolean.  Double daylight saving time is
possible.

In any case, if there is a case for a special element, in my view it
must include the ISO format date.  I would suggest there is a significant
case for making it the content rather than an attribute, and treating
localisation of the date as a styling issue.