XHTML

From: R. Holman <nikamana@webtv.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 10:03:15 -0500 (EST)
To: www-html@w3.org
I've been searching endlessly and unsuccessfully for a page that will
show me graphics and the individual codes needed to add background HTML
graphics to my e mail.  I have found a page with many songs with which I
can add music to my Webtv e mail, I pick a song, it shows the html code,
I cut and paste it into my signature, and now I am seeking the same type
of page for different graphic html codes that I may change.  Even
checked at library. Can anyone help me? If not YOU, WHO?   thanks for at
least letting me write someone.