Re: The <blockcode> and <l> elements

Of course, that raises the question of whether <l> should be an
Inline element. It is already noted as an issue that as an Inline
element, the following code is valid, if semantically ridiculous.

IMO <l> needs to be moved out of the Inline Module and into
the Block Module with elements that have a content model of:
	(PCDATA | Inline)*
changed so that their content model is:
	(PCDATA | Inline | l)*

(Alternatively, the content model of <l> needs to be changed
 to exclude <l> which would be simpler from the viewpoint of
 implementation, but I think that while <l> is not quite a block
nor an inline element, it is more blockish than inlinish.