<hr> tag

From: Martijn van der Heijden <martijn@shibby-projects.nl>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 00:25:05 +0200
To: www-html@w3.org
Hi all,

I'm trying to build a site wit hno tables, using style sheets and html.
I doing pretty fine. Except I can't get a line with a height of 1 pixel
and a certain width.

When I use the <div> tag and define it in the style sheet it wil get no
smaller than 2 pixels in height. When I use the <hr> tag I get it to 1
pixel (defined in the style sheet) but the space between the line and
the remainder of the content i can't contol. Any suggestions????

Thanks

Shibby Projects

Martijn van der Heijden

Creative Director