Re: XHTML module for addresses

From: Masayasu Ishikawa <mimasa@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 17:09:23 +0900 (JST)
To: www-html@w3.org

David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> I'd assume that the VCard people have XMLised VCard by now.
>
> If that's the case, why not actually use XML namespaces and simply
> include VCard if you want this level of semantics.

Here's my personal experiment to include ContactXML inside XHTML2's
address element (needs Mozilla 1.0 and later but not 1.4b):

    http://www.w3.org/People/mimasa/test/xhtml2/hybrid#contactxml

The choice of ContactXML is totally arbitrary, simply because I had
a schema for it.

Regards,
--
Masayasu Ishikawa / mimasa@w3.org