From: Wentworth Society <Wentworth_Society@go.com>
To: www-html@w3.org
Subject: PLEASE BOYCOTT ALL FRENCH PRODUCTS!
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 00:18:44 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: www-html-request@w3.org

PLEASE BOYCOTT ALL FRENCH PRODUCTS!

Please refrain from purchasing any French products:

We ask that you assist in spreading this message to all your friends and
family, this action may seem extreme at first, however as this month
unfolds, a boycott of all French products will seem to be more of an
American duty then an outlandish attack.

Thank you for your time,
-The Anti-France Campaign