Re: Embedding HTML documents

From: Florent Geffroy <lecastor2001@yahoo.fr>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 07:18:28 +0100 (CET)
To: www-html@w3.org

Indeed, it works... with Mozilla !

If you it displayed in IE, you have to define the size
:
<object data="b.html" type="text/html" width="320px"
height="240px">

By the way, it's the only solution you have if you
want a strict DTD and iframes...
The only difference is that iframes are targetable,
objets are not.

Hope it helps.

 --- Octavio / Super <alvarezp@octavio.ods.org> a