Re: SV: Latest version of XHTML

From: Johannes Koch <koch@w3development.de>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 00:39:58 +0100
To: www-html@w3.org

On Sun, 9 Mar 2003 20:24:55 +0100, Herr Christian Wolfgang Hujer
> I therefore demand that this topic will be investigated further,
> documented and reported to the people at W3C and IETF responsible for
> HTTP and MIME (just to inform them) and, of course, more important,
> reported to the browser vendor's development teams so they know what's
> going wrong and what needs to be improved.

I had such a list in my $HOME when working at Pixelpark. Unfortunately I
didn't copy it when I had to leave. :-(

Even worse than saying, "I understand everything," as Win IE does, is to
list a MIME type that is definitely not supported. E.g. the/(one version
of) Sony Ericsson T68i lists application/vnd.wap.xhtml+xml (XHTML Mobile
Profile), but throws an error, when being fed with content labelled with
such a MIME type.

Btw, early Mozillae (:-) also had
  Accept: */*

--