Re: xhtml and javascript

From: Brian Bober <netdemonz@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 15:40:42 -0700 (PDT)
To: "www-html@w3.org" <www-html@w3.org>

Hixie: As I mentioned before, createElementNS (or createElement for HTML) works
fine for a small block of markup, but what if you want to put in a huge block
without doing node insertion? Is DOM version 3 going to have some kind of
reasonable replacement for something on the lines of innerHTML (but also
available for XML)?