Re: Hey Guys! Check this out!!!

From: Joris Huizer <joris_huizer@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 23:34:22 -0700 (PDT)
To: Ariene Koch <surfing_girl1@hotmail.com>, www-html@w3.org
Cc: surfing_girl1@hotmail.com

This list is not for personal promoting.
Anyway, The html does not validate (check
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.freeyourself.net%2Fsurfinggirl&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=HTML+4.01+Transitional
), there's been no attempt to be accessible; you only
provide flash - and it isn't required to have
(propietary) flash installed...
In short, it may be an excellent flash application -
the html isn't that good :-/

regards,

Joris

--- Ariene Koch <surfing_girl1@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hello!
I am just a regular kid like you are, except, I have
my own business!!!
Check out my site and show it to your parents too!!!
http://www.freeyourself.net/surfinggirl
This may be for you!

Ariene

If you have any questions, please contact me at:
surfing_girl1@hotmail.com