Re: WD-xhtml2-20030506: <qst>ions and <ans>wers

> Yes, we've all seen that overdone markup from hell -- it's come up again
> and again lately, actually. However, in your impulsiveness I think you
failed
> to respond to my message. In fact, did you even read it?

Of course I read it. My post was no reply to your message alone, it was my
thought to the entire discussion.

> Please note that I'm not trying to be difficult; I'm just looking for a
> little peaceful discussion. And I'm sorry if -this- was a little
> "impulsive."

I'm looking for a 'peaceful' discussion, too. I only wanted to clarify the
importance of this topic and to express not to accept everything only if it
sounds 'useful'. There are a lot 'useful' things (or elements), but is there a
real need, can't XHTML live without them?

All the best,
 Jens.

--
Jens Meiert