Re: Which W3 standards does Netscape 7 adhere to ?

From: L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 19:37:09 -0700
To: "'www-html@w3.org'" <www-html@w3.org>

On Thursday 2003-07-24 17:46 -0700, Badi Azad wrote:
> From this complete list published by the W3C, I would like to know
> which tags are NOT supported by Netscape Navigator 7. Please note that

This really is off-topic for this list, which is for "Technical
discussion among those interested in enhancing the Hypertext Markup
Language (HTML)" [1].  In other words, this list is for discussion of
the language itself rather than the features or bugs of existing user
agents.

You might have slightly better luck in, for example, the mozilla-layout
or mozilla-dom lists in [2], although I suspect nobody has really
compiled the information you're seeking.  If anyone has, though, you
could probably find it on something linked from [3] or [4].

However, a few comments on your examples:

> <!ATTLIST A
You're missing at least one attribute in this list (dir).

>             shape is not supported in Netscape 7
It works fine for me.

>             dir Not supported in Nav 7
It works fine for me.