Re: HTML or CSS -- clarification needed

From: Simon Jessey <simon@jessey.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 15:52:50 -0400
To: <www-html@w3.org>

Better would be:

<h1>Birkbeck College<h1>

h1 {
    color: red;
    background: transparent;
    text-align: center;

You can chose to embed the CSS within a <style> element in the <head> of the
document, or refer to it externally (the most flexible method) with a <link>
element in the <head>. It is always best to specify a background color when
you specify a foreground color, by the way.

Simon Jessey

w: http://jessey.net/blog/
e: simon@jessey.net