Re: Re: Clarification needed on ALT/TITLE tooltips

Now that I think about it, I've read the ECMAScript standard, but never read
the ANSI C/C++ standards. The only reason I'm sure I know pretty much all the
C++ standard is I've read enough books and have been programming it almost 10
years now (I'm 23).