IFRAME placed in wrong DTD

From: Andrei Zlate-Podani <azlatepodani@xnet.ro>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 01:51:17 +0200
To: <www-html@w3.org>
Hello,

I have noticed that the IFRAME element is placed in the "frames" DTD at W3C.

Normally this element is used inline as the name suggests, so it cannot be used in a site that uses either the "transitional" (loose) or the "strict" DTD. Thus the process of developing standards compliant web sites is impeded by this minor detail.

I submit this issue for further discussion.

Best regards,

Andrei Zlate-Podani