Re: My thoughts on XHTML 2

--- Chris Mannall <chris.mannall@hecubagames.com>
wrote:

> > 3. ismap="ismap" (as an example) seems to be a bit
> too much.  I think
> > something similar like ismap="yes" or ismap="true"
> should be used instead.

I'd say the attributes "without a value" in HTML 4.01
can all use a boolean - those ismap="ismap",
usemap="usemap", are a bit weird I think - it's not
pretty and it kind of looks like there are more values
possible for that attribute I think.

I don't know what's the syntax of XForms but
selected="selected" and checked="checked" in XHTML 1.0
isn't that pretty either